Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX Series Compact Switch
- 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 uplinks, 2 SFP upliks
- Perpetual POE, 30W per port, 240W POE budget
- 16Gbps forwarding bandwidth, 128MB flash memory, 512Mb Memory DRAM
- EnergyWise technology, Cisco trustsec, easy configuration and troubleshooting
- Open workspaces, conference rooms, classrooms, hotels, cruise lines, conversions and retail point-of-sale terminals
The catalyst 3560CX Series compact enterprise class layer 3 switch WS-C3560CX-12PC-S offers 12 POE Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 uplinks, 2 SFP uplinks and 240W total POE/POE+ budget. Powered by Cisco IOS the Catalyst 3560CX support full layer 3 software with IP based feature set and Right-to-Use RTU license to upgrade to IP services. The C3560CX series switch offer flexible mounting options and uniquely designed and optimized to use outside device closet, use case include but not limited to open workspaces, conference rooms, classrooms, hotels, cruise lines, conversions, retail point-of-sale terminals and any other space constrained deployment.
The primary benefit is faster flexible and cheaper deployment, cable reduction and easy cable management reducing total cost of ownership and also supports hibernate mode an industry first which can put the switch to sleep mode during non-working hours that reducing the operating expenses. The POE Ecosystem devices continues to grow and catalyst 3560CX compact switch have a number of advanced features to support this trend. The switch support Perpetual POE which allow the switch continue to power POE end-point, even when the switches rebooting. In summary, the Cisco 3560CX can provide reliable highly secure network access outside the lighting closet with features that lower the total cost of ownership.