100% Cloud Managed IT
The Cisco Meraki portfolio of networking devices are centrally managed from the cloud. This feature-rich, easy-to-use cloud architecture enables customers to solve new business problems and reduce operating costs.
- Manage your IT infrastructure from a single dashboard
- Control users, applications, and devices
- No controller hardware or management software to install and maintain
- Secure (PCI and HIPAA-compliant) cloud infrastructure
- Scales from small sites to million-user deployments
What is Cloud Networking?
Cloud Networking provides centralized management, visibility, and control without the cost and complexity of controller appliances or overlay management software.
Cisco Meraki products are built from the ground up for cloud management, and come out of the box with centralized management, layer 7 device and application visibility, real time web-based diagnostics, monitoring, reporting, and much, much more. Cisco Meraki deploys quickly and easily, without training or proprietary command line interfaces.
Meraki’s founders invented Cloud Networking while working as graduate students at M.I.T. Cisco Meraki now has a complete line of cloud networking products that power over 20,000 customer networks, including massive global deployments with tens of thousands of devices.