Cisco 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
Get Advanced Features and Reliability
The Cisco 500 Series is a line of stackable managed switches that offer the advanced capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment, at an affordable price. They provide a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future.
Optimizing Your Network
Cisco 500 Series switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require, and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand. These switches can improve the availability of your critical applications, protect your business information, and optimize your network bandwidth to more effectively deliver information and support applications.
The switches offer a higher level of features and reliability you need to expand your business with confidence. Combining advanced network management, security, and availability features in an affordable, easy-to-manage solution, these switches provide the ideal technology foundation for your business.
Features and Capabilities
- High Reliability and Resiliency: Keep your network up and running with advanced redundancy and availability features that reduce downtime and improve network resiliency so your business never slows down.
- Advanced Features: Strong security, advanced QoS, IPv6 support, Layer 3 routing, Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity deliver the capabilities needed to support applications today and tomorrow.
- Power-Efficient: A variety of power-saving features, including Energy Efficient Ethernet, optimizes power usage and reduces energy consumption without compromising performance.
- Simplified Network Setup and Operations: Intuitive browser-based tools, auto-configuration and discovery, and true stacking make theses switches easy to use and manage and simplify day-to-day network operations.
- Peace of Mind: All Cisco 500 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including next-business-day advance replacement (where available).