Cisco 2921 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, voice, video, and application services for small offices. Key features include:
- 3 Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 1 port capable of RJ-45 or SFP connectivity
- 1 service module slot
- 4 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots
- 3 onboard digital signal processor slots
- 1 internal service module slot for application services
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption
- Secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Identity management: Intelligently protecting endpoints using authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and public key infrastructure
- High-density packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video support
- Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services
- Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities
- Cisco Unity Express voicemail support
- Support for Cisco Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
The Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE) modules are router blades for the Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 that provides the capability to host Cisco, third-party, and custom applications. The modules have their own processors, storage, network interfaces, and memory that operate independently of the host router resources, helping to ensure maximum concurrent routing and application performance while reducing physical footprint, lowering power consumption, and simplifying IT administration at the branch office. You can provision applications on the module remotely at any time. This solution can help your organization to quickly deploy new branch-office applications on-demand, reduce the cost of operating branch-office infrastructure, and protect your IT investment in the branch office.
|C2921-VSEC-SRE/K9 data sheet|
|Manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C2921-VSEC-SRE/K9|
|Form Factor||External - modular - 2U|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||43.8 cm x 47 cm x 8.9 cm|
|DRAM Memory||2 GB (installed) / 2 GB (max)|
|Flash Memory||512 MB (installed) / 8 GB (max)|
|Hard Drive||500 GB|
|Routing Protocol||OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, EIGRP, DVMRP, PIM-SM, IGMPv3, GRE, PIM-SSM, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Network / Transport Protocol||L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, PPPoA|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP, RMON|
|Digital Ports Qty||32|
|Features||Firewall protection, Layer 3 switching, Layer 2 switching, VPN support, MPLS support, Syslog support, content filtering, IPv6 support, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1ah, IEEE 802.1ag|
|Power||AC 120/230 V ( 47 - 63 Hz )|
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 3 x PVDM3
- 4 x EHWIC
We guarantee to have the best price in Australia so if you find a cheaper advertised price for the same product, in the same condition and with the same delivery time please contact us and we'll be able to beat or match the price
We can also provide better pricing if you are purchasing multiple items. Please send an RFQ and we'll be get back to you with a quote within 24 hours
To determine shipping cost please add item to cart
We endeavour to dispatch all orders as soon as possible. Please refer to the stock information displayed for each item to determine the applicable shipping time.
If you are purchasing larger quantities please contact us to confirm the applicable shipping status. If multiple items are selected they will usually be dispatched together. If you require it sooner please contact us and we can arrange a partial shipment.
In Stock at MGS; Dispatched within 1-2 Business Days
This item is in stock at the Melbourne Global warehouse and will be dispatched within 1 to 2 Business Days of purchasing.
Usually In Stock at our Suppliers; Dispatched within 5-7 Business Days
This item is usually in stock at one of our suppliers. This item will be delivered to us, undergo our standard quality control process and then dispatched to you within 5 to 7 Business Days of purchasing.
Usually In Stock at our Suppliers; Call to confirm
This item is usually in stock at one of our suppliers however it may be on backorder. Please contact us to confirm the exact lead time for this item.
Call to confirm
This item is not normally stocked and must be ordered directly from a distributor. Normal lead times are between 5 and 8 weeks. Please contact us to confirm the exact lead time for this item as we are often able to secure shorter lead times.
Extended Warranty & Support are available.
All Melbourne Global products are backed by an Australian warranty directly from the manufacturer. In addition to this we provide our own guarantees as well. If a product is received DOA or has a fault within the first 7 days we will arrange to replace it with another brand new model.
You can also extend your warranty through a service contract for your specific device. To find out what options are available please contact us